How do we treat our customers?
We would like to disclose our company’s policy regarding customer satisfaction.
- Place the site’s security and efficiency before anything else.
- Do the best to satisfy our customer and make the impossible happen. Never say no and always be patient and try to offer the option which is in the customer’s best interest.
- Deliver small custom changes for free.
- Always test the software that needs to be delivered to the customer before they see it. Later bug fixes are free.
- Offer customers the complete array of technical services: free trial period, free setup, free custom changes, free gateway integration, free web hosting, free transfer to the customer’s server, free support, free bug fixes, free updates.
- We use premium managed hosting with 24×7 monitoring from providers like Softlayer, LiquidWeb, Rackspace and Leaseweb.
- We release monthly updates, fixes and improvements and a new major version each year.
- Offer the customers the ability to customize their site as they like, with their in-house programmers.
- Allow the customers to completely brand their own portal and remove any kind of ModenaCam references.
- Refund dissatisfied customers if they offer good reasons for it.
These rules have helped us deliver high quality services for tens or hundreds of customers. Along the years we only had 2 complaints and they have both been refunded. We believe this is a pretty good customer satisfaction ratio.
» Go back to all blog posts